- Porous silicon wafers are prepared by a photo-electrochemical process.
- Porous silicon exhibits excellent photodegradation activity under visible light.
- Anisotropic etching affects photodegradation properties of H-PSi.
- Photo-electrochemical process;
- Porous silicon;
- Anisotropic etching;
- If you need more information about crytal wafer, please visit our website:http://www.powerwaywafer.com/SiC-Substrate.html, send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hydrogen-terminated porous Si wafers with (1 0 0) and (1 1 1) oriented crystal planes were fabricated through a photo-electrochemical etching. It is found that the porosity of silicon wafers and their etch rates are determined as a function of crystal orientation. Due to the anisotropic etching behavior of single-crystal silicon, the hydrogen-terminated porous Si (1 0 0) wafers exhibit not only more excellent photodegradation activity but also stronger stability for methyl orange degradation than hydrogen-terminated porous Si (1 1 1) wafers under visible light irradiation. For the unetched Si wafers, however, the photodegradation activities of methyl orange exhibit a contrary conclusion.
Post a Comment